Cancer of the colon and rectum
Start all types of cancer of the colon and rectum mucosa Bslelat benign. It consists of these non-malignant tumors in the wall of the large intestine and may grow in size and eventually turn into cancer. And the elimination of benign polyps is one of the aspects of preventive medicine that achieves good results.
1. A nerve of the rectum.
2. Changes in bowel habits such as constipation or diarrhea. (These symptoms can also appear in other diseases, so it should be conducted in a thorough check if there are such symptoms).
3. Abdominal pain.
4. And underweight are the symptoms show up late and are usually refers to the possible spread of the disease.
1. The presence of cancer of the colon and rectum polyps and mucous in the family history.
2. Personal injury, and inflammation of ulcerative colitis Sulailp coli or cancer in other organs, particularly the breast and uterus.
3. There is a belief that hemorrhoids lead to cancer of the colon and is a false belief.
Hemorrhoids may show symptoms similar to Balslelat mucous or colon cancer, if such symptoms appeared to be going to the doctor for examination and evaluation, preferably to review the surgeon to expose and make some analysis and perspective of the colon.
1. Perspective of the entire colon.
2. Work of the ultrasound through the anus to tumors of the rectum.
3. The work of a CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis should be used with the character of the vein and intestines.
4. Rays magnetism of the basin (if available).
Methods of Treatment:
1. Tumors of the colon: the eradication of the tumor and surrounding lymph glands. And after recovery from the process and see the result of microscopic examination of the patient may be given chemotherapy if the tumor has spread to the lymph nodes.
2. Tumors of the rectum: most cases you will need to chemotherapy and radiation has been given the patient's chemotherapy after the operation if the tumor has spread to the lymph nodes. And the best way of surgery is to remove the rectum with the surrounding area, which is the fat surrounding the rectal and is out as one part after the colon and connects the anal canal by the tumor site.
Recover about 80-90% of the patients well-being are fully, if the cancer is detected and treated in the early stages. But the cure rate drops to 50% or below if the diagnosis at a late stage. As a result of the findings of modern technology, less than 5% of all patients with cancer of the colon and rectum need to make a hole Mphagrp (industrial drainage hole is created from the colon surgically).
1. Benign polyps removed by colonoscopy, in addition to doing a thorough examination and a comprehensive large intestine.
2. Diet may play an important role in the prevention of cancer of the colon and rectum. To our knowledge, the low-fat diet rich in fiber is the way the only food that may protect the rights of cancer of the colon and rectum.
3. It should be noted changes in bowel habits and make sure to check out the intestines within the regular medical examination, which is normally once a person became a class of persons most susceptible to the disease.
Cancer of the colon and rectum